Looking to keep the holidays going a little longer this year? It’s the most wonderful time of year for a reason. Festive scents of peppermint, clove and cinnamon are some of our favorite features of the season. We’ve got some great ideas on how to keep your home smelling like the holidays all winter long!
1. Refresh some of those evergreen wreaths and displays with a cedar garland or a sprig of spruce.
2. Make pomander ball decorations. They add a pop of color and their subtle fragrance gives an ambiance of calm.
3. Heat up a holiday crock pot to fill your whole home with scents of the holidays. Add water and a few items from your pantry and set to low heat. We recommend cinnamon sticks, apple slices, vanilla extract and cloves.
4. Swap out your hand soaps for a fresh and festive scent in the kitchen and bath. Try a freshly cut pine scent for a refreshing burst.
5. A simple mix of dried flowers and essential oils can create the perfect filler for vases or decorative bowls that can be placed around the house. Try orange or peppermint for an uplifting scent.
These easy projects are sure to fill your home with a cozy ambiance all winter long!