Take some time this Valentine's Day to treat yourself. Most of us have had a particularly difficult year, so it's important to indulge in some creative ways to refresh and reset for the new year. Check out these 5 tips on how to pamper yourself!
1. Invest in a Gratitude Journal. It only takes a few minutes a day and some journals even come with exercises to get you started. Focusing on what you're grateful for will help you keep a positive mindset all year long.
2. Splurge on monogrammed jewelry. Simple monogrammed necklaces or rings are a daily reminder of your loved ones. You can easily get a beautiful necklace with initials for your best friends, family and loved ones. Some even get initials for their furry friends!
3. One word - Chocolate! Go ahead and stop by your local bakery or sweets shop this year. You'll feel good knowing that you're supporting local business and you'll get a tasty treat!
4. Stock up on bath supplies. If your go-to stress reduction is to pamper yourself, why not embrace it? Bath bombs, salts, soaps and oils are great ways to unwind after a long day.
5. Pick up that new book that you've been meaning to read. Set aside some time every day to read a few pages of a new book. Disconnect from technology and relax with a book at the end of the day instead!
These tips will help you start the year off right with some self-pampering. Here at the Jennifer Hollister Group, we want to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day!