We all know that we should be kind to others, but in our stress-filled and anxiety ridden lives it can be difficult to focus on kindness. One small act of kindness can have an enormous impact on your happiness and the happiness of those around you. Here are 5 simple ways to bring more kindness into your life:
1. Remember your manners. Sometimes it's the simplest "Thank You" our "You're Welcome" that can have a big impact.
2. Give with gratitude and remember that it's just as important to receive with grace. Remember how good it makes you feel to give to others, and allow others to give to you.
3. Try to listen more. Instead of immediately interacting in conversations, try to sit back and really listen to what someone is saying. Sometimes all they need is for someone to listen.
4. Smile at strangers. Smiling is one of the easiest ways to boost your mood and send positivity to someone else.
5. Help out when you can. Hold the door open for the person behind you, let someone in front of you in the check out line. Little acts of help and kindness can go a long way.
Remember that your actions affect not just yourself, but those around you. Try and spread kindness whenever you get the chance, and your bound to have a little extra happiness in your day!