Best Local Restaurants According to The Jennifer Hollister Group
The Jennifer Hollister Group is always here for your real estate needs, but we’re more than just Realtors. We know the Central PA area, we live here, we love it and we can provide the best insights on places to go and things to do. This week we are exploring the best restaurants. Each of our team members were asked what their favorite Central PA restaurants are. Here are some of the greatest spots to grab some grub.
1. Jennifer Hollister, CEO, is a self-professed “foodie”. One of her favorite spots is Millworks in Harrisburg. Great food and drinks with a rooftop patio to enjoy summer evenings.
2. Jennifer Kuntz, President of Sales, is an expert when it comes to family dining. As a mother of 4, she understands exactly how important it is to find family friendly restaurants. Her top choice is TJ Rockwells for the outdoor dining and smiley fries.
3. Michelle Davis, our Director of Operations, loves being close to the water. Her top choices are Duke’s Riverside location for families. If you are looking for a more upscale experience with the same amazing views, Rock Bass Grill is the best choice.
4. Drew Tuma, Closing Manager, is another self-professed “foodie”. His top choice for those looking for a quick bite is Joey’s Chicken Shack in New Cumberland. For those with a sweet tooth, the deep fried Oreo dessert is a must.
5. Heather Desch, Listing & Marketing Assistant, loves trying new things. Her favorite local restaurant is Pho Miss Saigon. If you’re looking for great Vietnamese food, this is the place.
6. Jessica Nearhoof, Executive Assistant, is a huge fan of Ted’s Bar and Grill. Make sure to try out their Greek salad and burgers.
7. Kim Newman, New Home Sales Representative, loves Brick in Carlisle. They have the best fish tacos around and their burgers are phenomenal.
8. Diane Lebo, Senior Buyer Specialist, enjoys strolling through the West Shore Farmers Market. There are so many options, including spectacular deserts.
9. Kevin Mullen, Buyer Specialist, frequents Black N’ Bleu on the Carlisle Pike. Amazing food, great drinks and reasonable prices.
10. Jessica Barnes, Buyer Specialist, recommends Greystone Public House in Harrisburg. They offer outdoor dining with a wonderful food and wine selection.
11. Ashley Gardner, Buyer Specialist, goes to Broad Street Market in Harrisburg for the best Ramen dishes. They also have plenty of desserts and you can grab a beer while strolling through the market.
There are so many unique and wonderful places to eat in our local area. If you’re looking for even more suggestions or variety, give us a call. We’re happy to help with any of your questions about the Central PA area.